For accredited persons – New online application forms
Trading Standards have published new online application forms for all accreditation related activities.
Trading Standards have changed the application process in relation to accreditation.
There are now five online forms, which can be accessed via the links below, with the purpose of each form explained underneath its respective link:
- An organisation who wants to be accredited, or
- An accredited organisation who wants to renew their letter of accreditation.
- An accredited organisation who wants to add a new category and / or sub-category to their letter of accreditation.
- An accredited organisation who wants to:
- Apply for a new individual to be added to their letter of accreditation
- Increase the scope of an accredited individual who is already listed on their letter of accreditation, or
- Change the person nominated as their Management Representative.
- An accredited organisation wants to:
- Remove a category of accreditation from its letter of accreditation
- Remove an individual from its letter of accreditation, or
- Cancel its letter of accreditation.
- An accredited organisation who wants to update the contact details of:
- The organisation
- An individual, or
- The Management Representative.
The PDF version of the form, named Application for Accreditation, has been removed from the website and will be made obsolete. Trading Standards will continue to accept the PDF form as part of the application process until 15 March 2023.
For organisations who are accredited, the Management Representative is expected to complete and submit the forms, as and when required.
The five online forms will be linked within the related pages that already exist on our website. For example, the Renewing your accreditation page will include a link to the 'Initial and renewal for accreditation form'; the Management representative responsibilities page will include a link to the 'New individual(s), increase individual(s) scope or change management representative form', etc.
If you require any help and assistance navigating, completing or submitting the new online forms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other accreditation enquiries, please contact your Client Manager at Trading Standards.