TS–104 Management Representative nominated for one or more Accredited Organisations
Trade Measurement — Accreditation Policy
|Policy Number:||TS - 104|
|Effective Date:||March 2017|
Management Representative nominated for one or more Accredited Organisations
|Approved by:||Phil Sorrell, Team Leader Compliance and Inspection|
|Approved by:||Kevin Gudmundsson, Legal Metrology Advisor|
This policy specifies that an individual may be nominated to act as the Management Representative for one or more accredited organisations.
2. Reference documents
- The Weights and Measures Regulations 1999(external link) — Schedule 7, Clause 4
- Trading Standards Accreditation Guide
3. Terms and definitions
An individual may be nominated to act as a Management Representative for one or more accredited organisations.
Any nominated Management Representative must:
- be a member of that accredited organisations staff, and
- satisfy Trading Standards audit requirements for that position, and
- the individual is fully acquainted with and competent with each organisations QMS and procedures, and
- have that appointment and authority endorsed by the management of that Company.