TS–109 Using Trading Standards Logo
Trade Measurement — Accreditation Policy
|Policy Number:||TS - 109|
|Effective Date:||March 2017|
Using Trading Standards Logo
|Approved by:||Phil Sorrell, Team Leader Compliance and Inspection|
|Approved by:||Kevin Gudmundsson, Legal Metrology Advisor|
This policy details the conditions when the Trading Standards logo can be used.
2. Reference documents
“logo” means , the image provided within this policy
3. Terms and definitions
Trading Standards branding is intellectual property owned by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment. Trading Standards approves the use of the below logo as per the following conditions:
- Only use the logo while you are an Accredited Person and only to promote yourself as an Accredited Person.
- Logo may be used on the following mediums:
- Letters and email signatures
- Logo may not be used on:
- Certificates and Reports (including invoices)
- Buildings and Flags
- Goods or products
- You must immediately cease using the Trading Standards logo if you are suspended (either voluntarily or otherwise) or if your Accreditation has been revoked or if directed by Trading Standards.
- You may only use the logo in its entirety, except that you may change its size or use it in black and white.
- You may not use the logo in any way that could mislead the public or bring the Trading Standards accreditation scheme into disrepute.
- You may not dispute ownership of the logo at any time or register or apply to register the logo.
You understand that if you breach the terms of these conditions, action may be taken against you, including under the Weights and Measures Act 1987, the Fair Trading Act 1986 or the Copyright Act 1994.
Obtaining a copy of the logo
Please contact your Client Manager to obtain a copy of this logo.